Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Grade!!!


Outside Mrs. Turner's classroom.

Ready to go!

Sitting at his new desk during "Meet the Teacher"

I can't believe it but Sam started first grade today! He was very excited this morning to go to school. He wanted me to take him inside but as soon as I took one quick picture he dashed inside the classroom. I didn't get as much as a hug or a good-bye mom. Ella cried the whole way out of the building and during the car ride home. She is missing her big brother and has asked several times when we are going to go get Sam. I must admit it is pretty quiet around the house and I'm missing him too. I am sure he is doing well and enjoying seeing his old friends.

1 comment:

Traci said...

awwww ... he is such a little man! I can hardly believe he was the age of the girls when I met him! BTW, love your haircut! I am freaking a little about leaving the girls in MMO next week. You know how clingy they are! They will go twice a week and I really hope they aren't the kids that cry the whole time!!!