Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Poor Grandma!

It was time to change the blog up for Christmas. I hope you all like the new background. The thankful lists on the side have been changed to each of our favorite Christmas carols. We were all standing in the kitchen and I was asking everyone to tell me their favorites. Sam and John had told me theirs and I was getting ready to head downstairs to type. John called out to me jokingly, "Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer."
To which Sam replied, "SHE DID???"
He is too funny!

1 comment:

Traci said...

So funny (about Grandma)! I had the Oh Holy Night on my blog and changed it b/c I was worried it wasn't lighthearted enough to go with the posts ... ie ... thinking WAYYYY to hard ... that is my favorite Christmas Hymn of all time though ... I sing it to the girls at night even when it is not Christmas. Of course I doubted they would sit with Santa and it was a last minute thought ... I was at the mall with a friend and we happened by Santa and there was no line so I was like ... well, I'll try it ... I think there is something cute about the sobbing Santa photo ... probably shouldn't have subjected the girls to the stress but it will be a good story to tell them when they are older =)